Trusted supplier of motorsport-grade electronic products to IndyCar, IMSA, Formula E, and other series and teams since 2010.
- Pit equipment to charge/maintain onboard lithium ion batteries
- Wiring harnesses
- Fuel systems for fill monitoring and short fill
- Power distribution modules
- Custom sensor assemblies
- Steering wheel switch modules
- LED indicator modules
- Motor control modules
- Onboard glucose level monitoring
- Various other custom electronic products
Non-Contact Sensor Technology:
Years of application experience as an authorized dealer with both the Gill and Reventec product lines. Ability to develop an application-specific custom sensor package if an off-the-shelf solution is not sufficient.
Motorsport Contract Engineering Services:
Available to contract for assistant engineering, data analysis engineering, and similar roles. Specializing in data acquisition; specifically Pi / Cosworth logger systems, fuel strategy, and electronic systems. Experienced as a team member and sanctioning body scrutineering official.
Mortorsport Grade Wiring Harnesses:
Design and manufacture of custom wiring harnesses to reliably meet the requirements of the harshest environments.