Intake Heat Shield for Gen IV and V Vipers
Existing Product Line:
Dodge Viper SRT-10:
DSE-VP-SD-001 - SRT-10 Speaker Delete Panels $125.00
- Replace speakers with these panels when not using radio.
- Removing radio and speaker components saves 17.4 lbs.
- NO DRILLING!! Uses all OEM holes. Direct Bolt-In
DSE-VP-BA-001 - SRT-10 CNC Aluminum Quick Release Battery Cover
- Quick Battery Access for Convenience, Safety, and Emergency Situations
- NO DRILLING!! Uses all OEM holes. No modification of car whatsoever, car can easily return to stock.
- Remove panel in seconds, not minutes. Requires common Phillips screwdriver instead of Torx bit.
- Perfect for Track or Street Driven Cars: Lighter and Stronger Than Stock
- Low-Gloss Black Powder Coat Compliments Interior
- Stainless Steel and Aluminum Aircraft Grade Quick-Release Phillips Head Fasteners
- Includes Mounting Points for Bulkhead Mount Battery Tender Connector, P/N DSE VP-BA-002
DSE-VP-BA-002 - SRT-10 Quick Release Battery Cover
with Battery Tender Connector:
- Includes features of DSE-VP-BA-001
- Quick, Convenient Way to Keep the Battery Charged - No Open Hoods, Windows or Hatches
- Connector is Accessible Through Rear Vents Above Diffuser, Just Plug Battery Tender In
- Hardwired Directly to Battery Using Ring Terminals for Most Electrically Efficient Charging Possible
- Strong Powder Coated Black Aluminum / Stainless Steel Bracket Mounts to DSE Battery Cover
- SAE 2 Pin Connector with Cap (Battery Tender Compatible), Car Battery Harness with 7.5A fuse
- No modification of car, ring terminals on car harness attach directly to OEM battery lugs
- Total Weight of DSE-VP-BA-002 is Lighter Than OEM Steel Cover Plate
Click Here To Download Specifications and Installation Instructions for Battery Cover and Connector
Installed DSE-VP-BA-001 Battery Cover
Installed DSE-VP-BA-002 Battery Tender Connector